←  Mito e Planet '00 - '01

Cagiva Mito Club Official Forum

»

2001 Mito Ev2 - Alitalia

foto RBMito 04 Oct 2013

Hi people, just thought I would also add another of my Mito's to the mix......... Immagine inserita Immagine inserita Immagine inserita Immagine inserita Immagine inserita Immagine inserita Immagine inserita She was abit tatty, but ran really well & was a good starts to the project. I wanted a tri-colore paint scheme & ended up doing the Alitalia. Some may say it should only be on an Aprilia. But.....for me.....the Alitalia scheme makes me think of Lancia Stratos. not Aprilia..lol. I have had her 3 yrs now & she has been a good bike. Ran a Polini top end for a year just to see what it was like & I am now back to a single ring flat top, still with Mik35 etc like my Ev1. I do plan on using the Polini again, but maybe not on this. ;)
Messaggio modificato da RBMito il 04 October 2013 - 11:00
Rispondi

foto bubagan 04 Oct 2013

you killed a yellow mito for this one?! you don't have MY approval! (i have a yellow mito :asd:)
Rispondi

foto RBMito 04 Oct 2013

Sorry, I didn't want to paint it yellow again.... :sniff: :smiling:
Rispondi

foto RaffaEV 04 Oct 2013

Good job, I like it :)
Rispondi

foto castigamatti 04 Oct 2013

You're crazy! Great job!
I don't like too much your blinkers, I prefer something more traditional.
But, if I had been in your shoes, I would have used the old "Agip" instead of "Eni".
Rispondi

foto TheStig22 04 Oct 2013

Woooow it's gorgeous!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2
Rispondi

foto bellar89 05 Oct 2013

but the subaru impreza behind the mito? it's your?
Rispondi

foto Ita_Dany 05 Oct 2013

I hope they paid you for that! :)
Rispondi

foto RBMito 07 Oct 2013

Thank you :cincin: yes that is my impreza. Its a 2006 WRXSL with some prodrive extra's. I have had it for nearly 7yrs now :wub:
Rispondi

foto andrewsp 10 Jan 2014

.....and the blue subaru? XD
Rispondi